Ordering and Delivery

The ordering process is simple - Just load all the items you need into your shopping cart, and proceed to the checkout as normal. The payment method is by Pro-Forma Invoice, so once we have received you order, we will double check the information and then issue you with an application for payment - 25% to secure you order, with the remaining 75% due two weeks prior to cutting the oak frame. We will also send out drawings of your oak-framed building for you to check and approve.

We will keep in touch with you at every stage of the process to keep you updated with delivery dates, etc. We aim to deliver your building within 6-8 weeks of the receipt of your deposit.

Delivery will be via an 11m x 2.5m flat bed lorry which has it's own Hi-ab crane to unload. It is your responsibility to ensure that access is adequate with no overhead powerlines or other obsticles preventing the lorry form unloading. We regret that will cannot be held responsible for additional charges caused by the failure of the delivery lorry to unload your order.